Tuesday, January 30, 2018

30 Jan 2018

Big bang theory
What can I say about this series? amazing and wonderful. I memorize lots of its episodes from the first until seventh season. In my opinion, there are many worth-watching sections in the first season when the story has begun with Leonard and Sheldon visiting a clinic center. They wanted to purchase a high band-with modern to enhance their internet speed at home by selling the sperm. It was the funny reason but reasonable if you see them as the lack of social attitude in the following parts of the series.
This is my son, who is now six year old and is attending the first grade class. He is a very smart guy and quick to learn some thing. In this picture, I think it was taken at my friend's home during the Tet holiday of the year 2013 when I was studying in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment