Tuesday, January 30, 2018

17 Jan 2018 Ba Ria city

It has been a long time I have not played football at Ba Ria city. I am going to work and return to my home everyday and I do not have time to stay and play soccer with my colleagues or my students.
Football is always my hobby and favourite to-do-thing. I read the football news, watch the soccer clip and everything is concerned to it.
In the last few days, our nation is crazy for the great achievement that the national youth team has gained in a region tournament. We reached the final match and suffered the lost in the last minute of the extra period. However, the members of that team have become our heroes, especially with the teenager girls or even the middle-aged people. They are crazy for them and shouted their names at the airport.
My team at a soccer tournament in Italy

My son is kicking the ball at the Decathlon shop (Turin, Italy)

No comments:

Post a Comment