Monday, January 15, 2018

08 January 2018_playing football

It has been a long time I played football in two consecutive days. It was a terrific feeling and I feel healthy now, although my legs are a bit tired. After the football match, I had a dinner at my friend in the same building where I rented an apartment. We had a couple cups of white wine from Da Lat, a famous brand in Vietnam. Recently, my wife has tried doing some bread and she has bought some useful for it. However, we do not possess an oven, she often utilizes the one from my friend. Last night, there were 8 people gathering and enjoying her products. I myself had breakfast with her break this morning.
Doing exercise is always keeping you healthy and stay positive. You should feel relaxed after a football match or whatsoever. During a working-day, you can find one way or another to move your muscles, e.i: standing up after a long time of working, walking instead of using an elevator...If you do the exercise everyday, you probably reduce the fatty substances in your body. The amount of cholesterol has a direct influence on your heart and it is very important to understand this quantity in your blood and know how to control it. It exists in almost in each food you absorb every day and therefore, you should check the food label to monitor the quantity of unsaturated compounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment