Thursday, April 12, 2018

12 Apr 2018 Champions League

I woke up around 2.00 am for a game in Champions League quarter-final between Real Madrid vs Juventus. This tournament is registered as a trademark in my country and you have to pay if you wish to follow in a traditional way (via your television at home). I pay 5 US dollar/month for this service and happy to see it at my home.
However, It has been a long time I did see a match at this early time in the morning. I only managed to watch in 15 mins and fell asleep again. La Juve had an impressive match and clinched a victory 3-1 in the home soil of Real. However, this result is not enough for them to take part in the semi-final due the 0-3 lost in the first-leg.

It is me and my wife on the graduation day of our master degree in 2010. It immediately occurred after our wedding ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment