Thursday, March 8, 2018

08 Mar 2018 The spring roll

My life in Torino (Italy)
This is the apartment I used to live during my PhD study in Torino (Italy). It consists of two bedrom, one bathroom and a large living room (for kitchen also). I and my friend often gathered and cooked together, let's say every two week. All of the people in this pic have left Torino, two for Australia (for further study) and the remaining ones for Vietnam (to work). 
When I was there, I often offer fried spring roll for my friends from other countries. There are a couple of reasons for this food. Firstly, it is a typical disc of Vietnam and you can try it in every Vietnamese restaurant all over the world. Secondly, it is not difficult to prepare with the available ingredient in any supermarket: grounded meat, garlic, onion, eggs, carrot, rice paper. One important thing is the sauce used for the spring roll. You have to prepare it in a perfect ingredient ratio: water, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, lemon. Mixing it together and try.


No comments:

Post a Comment