Friday, March 9, 2018

09 Mar 2018 International women day

I had a football match with my friend last nigh and we won. We play 5 vs 5 for 90 minutes and we had to run a lot. The movement of our muscles really helps to maintain our health. You only need 10-20 minute each day to move or to train or even walking freely. You definitely feel happier and healthier.
After the game, we celebrated the international women day at my home with some foods. There are 7 people at the party and we drank some beer, ate some delicious that were bought from the street vendors. We took the pictures and chatted until 10.00 pm.
This is the picture of my son and another girl friend of him. It was took at my former home in the capital city 2 years ago. They were riding on the motorbike of my son and was given as a gift from my parents. They seemed very happy and enjoyed the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment