Thursday, March 1, 2018

01 Mar New target

I am setting the new target of reading 100 pages in a novel everyday. Though It is difficult to finish, I am trying my hardest. I am reading a thrilled titled "The shining" written by Stephen King and was gifted to me by my wife. It is a story of a family with a little boy whose capability is foreseeing lots of things would happen in the real life.
Besides I am catching up the episodes of season 11 of The Big Bang Theory and it is really fun to listen the series (not watching) on my Iphone SE. I learn by heart some best episodes (or at least I think so) and I listen to them over and over.

This is picture of me and my friend at San Siro stadium in Milan city (Italy) on October 2013 during the game between Inter vs Roma. We sat by the side of Inter's fans and it was very loud, crowded and exciting. Do you know that there are two names for this stadium: San Siro if AC Milan plays as the host team and Giuseppe Meazza if Inter is the host.

No comments:

Post a Comment