Monday, February 26, 2018

26 Feb name pronunciation in English

I have just watched a video talking about how to pronounce names in English language. Most of the the names I already know to how call in a correct sound or pronunciation, especially the name of people originated in Spanish. For example: Javier/Jorge/James is pronounced as "h" at the beginning, not "z" as we usually misunderstand. It is fun to have this knowledge. Let's me tell a humorous story between me and my Spanish friend. I asked him: "What do you think about James  (the Colombian footballer) at Real Madrid? He replied "Who is James". Can you guess why is that?

"Remember that a person's name is to him or her the most important and sweetest sound in any language" - Dale Carnegie
You can see the origin video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment