Saturday, February 18, 2017

some things to write

It has been a while that I write some things here. I almost forget this habit. I used to write a lot when I studied the IETLS examination. I am becoming crazy with writing although I am still reading English novel, watching TV series or reading the news on bbc, goal.com....
I am a lecturer at a university now and my main task is teaching. Let's talk about teaching. It is not easy to transfer your knowledge to other people. It takes you a great deal of time to prepare for each lecture. You should review your specialized references and google for the latest information. Additionally, you should be able to present effectively / convincingly. This point is very important. You have to talk in front of a group of people and you need to do many things simultaneously: speaking, eye-contact, body language....In my opinion, i am not born to become a lecturer. It is the truth. I know my capabilities. I am not an effective communicator or speaker. Speaking is always my weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment