Tuesday, February 28, 2017

28 Feb

I have to say the truth that I am not motivated enough to work here anymore. It is difficult for me to stay away from my family like this. I need to relocate my work soonest. But it is not as easy as everybody imagines. I am trying my best and looking for a new place. I modified a CV for one of my friends who is starting to search for a job. At this moment, he is the senior student and is graduating this July. I looked back at myself 9 years ago when I was doing my thesis during the final year of student life. It was a happy time. I and my classmates often gathered and talked about everything: football, future, girls....I still remember the first guy of our group who got married. He is my close friend and I spent 2 days at his wedding in a province in the center of Vietnam. Our son were born in almost the same day and those boys were very excited to converse whenever they have chance to talk via the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment