Monday, July 16, 2018

16 Jul 2018 Mock test

It has been a long time I have not done a complete IETLS test. It is not an easy task but it is possible. There is now an English contest in my company with a prize being awarded to the first three positions in IETLS and TOEIC test.
At first, I did not want to take part in, but I enrolled anyway. It is a practical motivation for me to study intensive english again. In fact, I use english everyday: listening to movie on the bus, music, reading novel and it seems that I have not lost my english knowledge. However, I wish to improve it much more than that and a competition will push me to do it.
In the last real IELTS test, I did not do well in the speaking and listening sections, but I think that my scores in those parts are going to be enhanced if I participate in the test again.

No comments:

Post a Comment