Thursday, May 3, 2018

03 May 2018

This is the opponent football team of me when I was at high school. There are a lot of good footballer in this team and they were considered the potential champion of the league, and in fact, they won the tournament. The only defeat of them came from the game with our team. They lost 0-2 to us with both goals scored from the free-kicks by me. One was the penalty and the other was the long-range shoot, probable 50 m from our field.
My son, ball and one of his friend, Tiger were playing together last night at my apartment. Usually, the other boy, Tin would join them and all three shares their toys or take a bicycle together.

My son and I were sitting on the new couch arrangement in our living room. This arrangement seems more suitable especially in case you are drinking together and don't want to sit back to the TV behind. .

No comments:

Post a Comment