Wednesday, March 14, 2018

14 Mar 2018 Attitude towards your work

I am talking about the attitude of each individual toward your current work for any job tittle or position you are holding. A positive attitude is crucial for your success at work and ensures the respect of your colleagues for you. In contrast, a negative attitude is going to have a big influence on your career not only now but also later. You should understand your job description and always try your hardest to complete it. Or more simply, you have to respect your work and do the things that you think that they are appropriate and they do not effect the others.
It is my son chatting with me during my PhD study in Italy. He was 14 month old at that moment and still had a big face. He looked cute, didn't he? I never forget that period in my life. It was hard and difficult when being away your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment