Thursday, January 4, 2018

04 Jan 2018

I am reading now the latest novel of Dan Brown called "Origin" which costs me almost 30 US dollars. That is the most expensive book I have ever bought in my life. I always enjoy reading novels written in English as a way to improve my skill/language. I have a kindle for e-book, but the paper-book is always the best and gives the joyous feeling of the paper smell.
It has been 1 year and half since the the day I left Torino and a lot of thing has been changed. My family now locates in Ho Chi Minh city, the biggest one in Vietnam and a new life has began. My son is in the first grade now and he is enrolling in a private school not far from the apartment we rented. Everyday my wife takes him to the school and picks him up after work. Sometimes I pick him up and he is always happy if I show up and take him home.
My Italian friend, "Il professore" Gianluca as I often kidded him, just informed me that He is in Ha Noi now to visit his girlfriend's family. She is Vietnamese and has studied in Torino for 3 years. Gianluca met her during my PhD graduation party in 2016 and they become lovers since then. That is an amazing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment