Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My IELTS score

I have just received IELTS report this morning. I cannot believe what I saw, overall band score is 6.5. This result is not bad, isn't it?
Reading: 7.5
Listening: 5.5
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 5.5
I am sure that I will try to improve my English knowledge more and more as well as the method of learning English from my teacher is working effectively, at least with me. You can refer to his method at this address:
http://ieltsin30days.wordpress.com/

Nga, one of my classmates in REA center, has also gained 6.0 (L: 5.5; R: 6; W: 6; S: 5.5) which is enough for her to study abroad. The country she is going to study is England where has many famous places and and one off the most exciting football league all over the world. Congratulation!

Just keep trying your best in everything! That's my slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment